A chatbot is a software application used to conduct an on-line chat conversation via text or text-to-speech, in lieu of providing direct contact with a live human agent. We develop different chatbots using python mainly and deploy them into different social media platforms
- Whatsapp using Twilio API, deployed to Heroku cloud service
- Telegram using telegrambot API, deployed to Microsoft Azure cloud service. Check out @ReginaAnalyticsbot on telegram which provides general chat and linked to stackoverflow for IT queries.
- Automating Instagram, deployed to Microsoft Azure cloud service
- Twitter automation
- Voice recognition (Jarvis) for common operations, office assistant, like operations linked to Google calendar etc.
Blockchain technology is most simply defined as a decentralized, distributed ledger that records the provenance of a digital asset, cryptographically chains blocks in chronological order
- Type 1: dApps with their own blockchain, for example, Ethereum.
- Type 2: Using the blockchain of Type 1, these dApps are protocols with token essential for their functions, for example, Omni protocol.
- Type 3: These dApps use Type 2 dApp’s protocol, for example, SAFE network issuing Safecoins using Omni Protocol.
Decentralized application is a computer application that runs on a distributed computing system. DApps have been popularized by distributed ledger technologies such as the Ethereum Blockchain, where DApps are often referred to as smart contracts.
The process whereby we evaluate data analytical and statistical tools to discover useful information and aid in business decision making. In which we use platforms like Microsoft SQL Server, SAS (Statistical Analysis System) for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation, and predictive analytics.
REAL TIME MOBILE APPS
TENSORFLOW IN PRACTISE
“We did not think AI models could be implemented in our small HR Consulting company, Regina Analytics proved that: Nothing is impossible”
“As a GIS specialist at Esri South Africa, incorporating machine learning models has developed great models.”